For any equipment questions, please contact the appropriate equipment manager:
U6-U10 equipment - email@example.com
U11-U18 equipment - firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring soccer pick up schedule
Equipment pick up:
- Monday and Tuesday, April 8th and 9th, 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Uniform pick up:
- Saturday April 13th:
U6 & U7 10:00 AM to 10:45 AM
U8 & U9 10:45 AM to 11:30 AM
U10 - U13 11:30 AM to 12:15 PM
Location: Mackie Club House
Please select, print out and fill in the EQUIPMENT PICK-UP FORM found here.
U6-U10 equipment return
1. Monday April 8th, 5pm to 7pm
2. Friday April 12th, 6pm to 7pm - Absolute last day
Deposit cheques will be cashed after this point to replace items not returned.
Location: Mackie Club House
Please print and fill out the Equipment Return Form (here). This will help speed the return process.
Important things to remember when returning all equipment and uniforms.
· Make sure you have ALL of your team uniforms and equipment. If you do not please wait for next Equipment date for your return.
· Uniforms must be clean
· Uniforms must include Black Adidas NDYSC LOGO'd shorts. Managers/Coaches please make sure these are returned by every player. That means you must check the shorts when they hand them in. If the wrong shorts are returned, the full deposit cheque will be used for replacement.
· Return the uniforms in the bins they were handed out to you in, or a bag or box if you did not receive a bin.
· Please don't forget your coaches kits if you had them.
If you are planning on coaching for spring, all of your equipment still needs to be returned. Exceptions will be made to those who are preparing for tournaments.
There will be a separate Spring equipment and uniform distributions dates.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
U11-U18 Equipment Return
Jersey, alternate jersey and ND logo shorts must be returned by players in separate bags with the player’s name on the bag. ND logo shorts are mandatory so please ensure shorts are checked when handed in. Deposit cheques will be cashed for incomplete kit returns or damaged equipment beyond regular wear and tear.
Equipment return dates:
March 12th, 7 – 8:00 PM.
March 19th, 7 – 8:30 PM.
April 2nd, 7 – 8:30 PM.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment time, or be prepared to wait if it is busy.
Requirements for team equipment and uniforms pick up:
A $50 uniform deposit will be required from all players at all age levels
All players are now required to submit a $50 uniform deposit cheque to their coach, made out to NDYSC, post dated to March 1st at the end of the season. The Club will hold onto these cheques - if a uniform is not returned and the coach has made several efforts to obtain the uniform, then the Club will cash that players' cheque.
Police Information Checks (Criminal Record Checks)
A PIC must be on record or in process for all coaches, assistant coaches, managers and treasurers (information here).
U11 - U18 Equipment Team
Created by: Webmaster -- Last updated:Apr 08, 2013